Second Baptist Church (SBC) in Marion Illinois is looking for a new, part-time Children's Ministry Director who will help us strengthen and expand our children's ministry. The position comes with administrative support, many great volunteers, and tons of potential to reach families in and around our community.Position Details:
- Manage programming, including Sunday school, Sunday night, and midweek opportunities for pre-k through 5th grade.
- Work with the discipleship pastor to form a vision and process for the discipleship of children and their families.
- Recruit, equip, and manage volunteers.
- Plan, prepare, and direct children's ministry events.
- Evidence of a strong and growing relationship with Christ.
- Current active membership in a church of like faith and practice, and willingness to transfer membership to SBC.
- Experience serving in children's ministry either in a paid or volunteer position.
- Good people skills and communication abilities.
SBC will be accepting candidates for consideration until February 28, 2021. To become a candidate for consideration please email (email@example.com) or mail (308 S. Russell St. Marion, IL 62959) a cover letter describing your testimony, involvement in children's ministry, and anything else about yourself that you would like us to know, as well as a resume and five references.